Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some pics of Bailey

















Either I bought a sorry camera or I'm a sorry operator. Likely the last option! I hate cameras! Thanks mom - it's your fault with all those years of picture taking. I honestly have a major dislike for cameras and I am ready to trash this one...... Anyway, enough of my ranting the point of my visit today was to share some of these horrible pictures (oh yea that is why I went off on a rant) FOCUS Robbie. Somebody please help me I need to learn how to use this stupid thing. All right enjoy the pics!!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE....the pictures of Miss Bailey!

    I cannot get over how much she is growing....her pigtails are so darn cute.

    Blog looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April or Ashley how do you get music to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! She's grown so much since I saw her last.

    To get music sign up at playlist.com and add the music you want into a playlist. When you are done copy the html code for your player and add it to a html gadget under your page elements tab. Let me know if that doesn't make sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg she looks like such a big girl now. She is so precious and her hair looks really cute in pigtails!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbie, enjoyed the pictures. This looks much better than facebook! I'm totally frustrated with it. Rob and I want to see even more pics soon. :)
    Hugs,
    Karen and Rob

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Robbie-how do you do one of these things? AND, when are ya'll getting to Orange again?? You know Sean is having Bailey withdraws.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to Orange next weekend as a matter of fact. I can talk you through the process of starting this blog for the most part but I am new to it too!!

    ReplyDelete