Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bailey's First Camping Trip









Yea, I am camping

Chilling on the Pier

POSE! I've got it!
It's a fish.....
Crazy mama. She is still looking for Edward in the trees
Just thinking about life

Mom, please fix my hair I look like white trash Let me out please!!!!

Fine then - NIGHT NIGHT...


And it was so much fun! Bailey had a blast and even caught a fish - yea right... Anyway, we played and swam and fished off of the pier early in the morning. We had forest creatures running all around our cabin. They were so close you could almost touch them. And for all of you Twilight moms out there - I was seriously searching for Edward in the trees. Yea, I am still crazy for the Cullens..... Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Just found ur blog through another--love ur blog name :)
    and that ur a twilight fan as well :)
    ur Bailey is a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete